Make The Connection Double Tee - White
- White T-Shirt with sick MAKE THE CONNECTION barb wire, chains, animals illustration print on front & back (double-sided) in deep forest green
- A subtle streetwear design with a message about making the connection between animal agriculture and standing by your ethics 😚☺️
- Artist collaboration with Melbourne-based illustrator, Pat Rogasch
- Made from the best quality, softest ever 100% Organic Cotton ~ you'll get what you invest in, Happiness Guaranteed or your money back!
- Always ethically sourced garments - certified by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Gender neutral
- Printed with eco-friendly waterbased inks
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - Oeko-Tex and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Studio models both wearing size Medium.
- BUY 1, PLANT 1 — yay, a tree will be planted with this purchase, and every single item you order - helping carbon offset any impact. We keep you looking good, while you keep the planet looking great. Learn more
I'm 1,90 m and bought it in XL. Surprise: it fits perfectly. I Will buy another one :0