Make The Connection Hoodie - Black - ORGANIC X RECYCLED
- Black SOFT hoodie with sick MAKE THE CONNECTION barb wire, chains, animals illustration print on front & back (double-sided) in white with chains down sleeves
- A subtle streetwear design with a message about making the connection between animal agriculture and standing by your ethics 😚☺️
- Artist collaboration with Melbourne-based illustrator, Pat Rogasch
- Our most luxxx sustainable hoodies to date, made from Organic Cotton & recycled water bottles 〰 from the highest quality softest brushed 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester :) to ensure that our garments are nice and soft against your skin, it is never in direct contact with the polyester, which is sandwiched between two layers of organic cotton. Fluffy and soft, durable, breathable.
- THICK 350gsm - our thickest hoodie to keep you warmest!
- Always ethically sourced garments - certified by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Gender neutral
- Printed with eco-friendly waterbased inks
- Sweet premium details in this cut ~ we never compromise on quality. Double layered hood, metal tip strings & eyelets, ribbed cuffs, kangaroo pocket on front, truly premium quality stitching on this one.
- Studio models both wearing size Large.
Shipping worldwide is between 6-9£ untracked, and with tracking ranges depending on weight & country (listed in the table below), or between 4-6£ within the UK. You can double check by adding the items & address to your cart at checkout. But guess what- it's FREE anywhere in the world when you spend over 65£!
|Country||Untracked Shipping||Tracked Shipping|
|Rest of World||6-9£||Add address at checkout to check|
We aim to despatch all orders received daily if placed during a weekday (except pre-orders), but please note that shipment times are estimates and we do ask for your patience during busy periods.
We will send you an initial email confirming the receipt of your order, then a further email confirming despatch, please refer to these for further information on the shipment of your order if available. For orders placed for pre-ordered products we will aim to despatch these on the first available date, as specified when ordering those styles.
If you require any further information about ordering online and delivery information, then please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note on certain International shipments customs and duty charges may be issued on delivery - it is the customer's responsibility to pay for these charges. PLANT FACED regrets it cannot calculate these charges, if you are concerned please confirm the charges with your local customs agent prior to ordering. Any goods returned, due to custom charges not being paid will be refunded minus associated charges.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Here are our delivery estimate times for specific regions (from shipping email confirmation date), to be used as a guide only!:
UK - 1-5 working days
USA – 5 - 19 working days
Canada 5 – 18 working days
Australia – 5 - 20 working days
NZ – 5 - 20 working days
Germany – 3-12 working days
Switzerland – 3-13 working days
Sweden – 3-13 working days
Denmark – 3-13 working days
Spain – 3-14 working days
France 3-12 working days
Rest of Europe – 3-15 working days
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We believe in doing right by our customers and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you need to exchange your item for a different size, simply return your unused items to us in their original packaging within 30 days of receiving the order (please note there will be an additional postage charge simply to cover our costs). You will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to our warehouse.
For orders outside the EU, please choose carefully as we only offer refunds where there is a fault with your item. However, we're more than happy to exchange your item for something else (see above).
WITHIN EU - You can return items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to our warehouse, however, if you would like to exchange the item there will be no further shipping charges to pay. So if you're unsure on sizing, you can order 2 sizes and return 1 to us!*
Before you return your item please make sure they are unused and in a saleable condition, with any labels and tags still attached. To get started with your return, email email@example.com. We're here to help!
*The original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the goods are damaged or incorrect. If the value of your order minus the returned item puts it below our 65£ free shipping offer, please note we will deduct what the original shipping costs would have been from your refund. This is simply because we price our shipping fairly and will end up out of pocket otherwise. :)
The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to your package. Customs determines these charges, and it is impossible for PLANT FACED to predict what these charges may be. In the case that PLANT FACED is forced to pay customs charges on returned items these charges will need to be recovered from the customer.
We aim to ensure that all stock levels listed online are accurate; however, there may occasionally be a discrepancy between stock listed online and our physical stock. In the unlikely event that you order an item online which we do not have physical stock of we will refund your money immediately and contact you to let you know when the item will be back in stock.
How to measure!
We recommend taking another of your favourite fitting T-shirt or hoodie to do a side by side comparison and find your perfect size to order. But here is our guideline below:
Measure from just below the armpits, across to the other side flat, like shown in the T-shirt pic under (A)
Measure top of neckline to bottom hem, like shown in the T-shirt pic under (B)
Measure top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve.
Still unsure? EMAIL US - WE'D LOVE TO HELP YOU!
If you still need help figuring out which specific style or size is great for you, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with (optional) a photo of you, your measurements if you have them, and what size you typically wear. :)
Short sleeve t-shirts:
|Body Width (A)||45cm (17 3/4in)||48cm (19in)||51cm (20in)||54cm (21 1/4in)||57cm (22 1/2in)||60cm (23 1/2 in)|
|Body Length (B)||67.5cm (26.6in)||69.5cm (27.4in)||71.5cm (28in)||73.5cm (29in)||75.5cm (29.7in)||77.5cm (30.5in)|
Long sleeve t-shirts (NEW IMPROVED fit!):
|Body Width||46.5cm (18 1/4in)||49cm (19 1/4in)||51.5cm (20 1/4in)|
|Body Length||44.5cm (17 1/2in)||46.5cm (18 1/4in)||48.5cm (19in)|
Hoodies (Plant Based Kanji design):
Hoodies (Make The Connection design):
Hoodies (Embroidered Logo & Eat Plants embroidered design)
|Body Width/1/2 Chest||49cm||51cm||56cm||61cm||65cm||69cm|
Hoodies (ERTHLNG design):
Sweaters (No Beef design):
Sweaters (Equal Beings design):
Nice and warm. The bottom cuff doesn’t have so much elastic in it, the way it sits on my body has more a street style type of vibe. Love it :)
We'll plant a tree on your behalf for every item you buy with our tree planting partner, Eden Reforestation, to minimise your environmental impact even more with your purchase. Your trees get planted across the globe in Nepal, Madagascar, Haiti, Indonesia, Mozambique and Kenya!