SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING / COMMUNITY MANAGER INTERN
DescriptionOPEN TO APPLICANTS WORLDWIDE - this is a remote internship.
This is an exciting first-time opportunity to come on board and get a real hands-on, behind-the-scenes throne in a fast-growing young vegan e-commerce fashion brand, and work side-by-side with the founder. Plant Faced is on the hunt for a smart, savvy, up-and-coming superstar that is looking to build experience in social media, marketing, and community management, to join us on a part-time 12-week (flexible) internship, flexible hours, flexible work environment - work from home anywhere in the world.
Are you eager to learn and flourish with a small business, and be able to apply everything you've learned to this point, contributing real results in a hands-on way, with the opportunity to take ownership on bringing the brand to a new level? Are you passionate about building a community, a movement, and inspiring others in a way that’s cool & unique? Do you have a creative eye for great imagery and style? Have a knack for writing witty captions? Are you equally as enthusiastic online as you are offline?
What we're looking for:
- Currently studying marketing, advertising, or other relevant degree
- Genuine passion for the brand and spreading veganism through fashion to a style-savvy audience, excited about the mission, and you 💯% ‘get’ our brand voice, content, tone, etc.
- A creative, imaginative, proactive, organised and enthusiastic individual, with a great work ethic
- Full of ideas, vision, inspiration, a keen collaborator with a good team spirit
- An interest or knowledge in fashion, streetwear, sustainability, marketing and creating content
- An insatiable desire to learn and self-motivate, resourceful to be able to find answers
- Ability to productively take direction and constructive feedback
- Excellent copywriting skills with an authentic voice and sense of humour, and as a bonus, a history of past writing content you can share
- An eye for good design, good taste to boot, love fashion and up to date with trends
- Lives and breathes Instagram - could do it with your eyes closed - if you have experience producing good-looking digital content (can even be just on your own channels), we'd love to see!
- Photography, video editing, graphic design, big foodie/cooking skillz, SEO, paid, content or email marketing experience all big bonuses
- Help grow our social media presence and community engagement
- Identify opportunities for the brand to build its social media presence; by analysing content & marketing strategy, planning campaigns and partnerships
- Tracking and reporting key metrics bi-weekly on engagement rates, growth & revenue statistics
- Develop/source & manage content ideas for social media posts (bonus: free products for you to keep for flat lays!), creating content/editorial calendars
- Find ways to listen, participate, and start conversations that engage Plant Faced’s community and introduce new communities to our mission and vision
- Keeping up with news & trends in plant-based and internet world
- PRESS // Reaching out to veg blogs, bloggers, instagrammers, youtubers, other influencers
- EMAIL MARKETING // brainstorming campaign/newsletter ideas and writing copy
- BLOGGING // researching and writing blog posts on relevant and engaging topics, and/or organising blog contributors
- STOCKISTS // Sourcing and contacting potential stockists worldwide for wholesale (vegan friendly clothing stores/grocery/vegan stores/cafes with potential space etc)
We are looking for someone who is obsessed with social media and up on all the latest trends. More important to us than your experience is your attitude and passion! If all of the above hasn’t scared you off, and you’re still here, then this might just be the perfect internship for you. If you want to grow with us, then come along for a very exciting, creative and challenging ride.
About Plant Faced Clothing
We are a cruelty-free, ethically made streetwear apparel brand, based in London UK, promoting the vegan movement and lifestyle in a way that’s cool, on-trend, unique, and comfortable. We use all water-based vegan inks for our prints, recyclable packaging, and mostly organic or sustainable fabrics. Our goal is to create a way for others to wear the message of the plant-based movement and bring into the mainstream vegan fashion that’s just as cool as the high street brands, without compromising on style, ethics or quality.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for this opportunity. Any social media handles or writing samples will be a big bonus!