Make The Connection Hoodie - Blue - ORGANIC X RECYCLED
- Royal blue SOFT hoodie with sick MAKE THE CONNECTION barb wire, chains, animals illustration print on front & back (double-sided) in white with chains down sleeves
- A subtle streetwear design with a message about making the connection between animal agriculture and standing by your ethics 😚☺️
- Artist collaboration with Melbourne-based illustrator, Pat Rogasch
- Our most luxxx sustainable hoodies to date, made from Organic Cotton & recycled water bottles 〰 from the highest quality softest brushed 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled PET :) to ensure that our garments are nice and soft against your skin, it is never in direct contact with the polyester, which is sandwiched between two layers of organic cotton. Fluffy and soft, durable, breathable.
- Read more about how these are made in our own article here.
- THICK 350gsm - our thickest hoodie to keep you warmest!
- Always ethically sourced garments - certified by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Gender neutral
- Printed with eco-friendly waterbased inks
- Sweet premium details in this cut ~ we never compromise on quality. Double layered hood, metal tip strings & eyelets, ribbed cuffs, kangaroo pocket on front, truly premium quality stitching on this one.
- Studio models both wearing size Large.
- BUY 1, PLANT 1 — yay, a tree will be planted with this purchase, and every single item you order - helping carbon offset any impact. We keep you looking good, while you keep the planet looking great. Learn more
I bought the hoodie for my son who loves it. Quality is good and the size is perfect.