Make The Connection Long Sleeve - Dark Beige
- Dark beige long sleeve tshirt with sick MAKE THE CONNECTION barb wire, chains, animals illustration print on front & back (double-sided) in dark navy blue with chains down sleeves
- Last ones in this colour!
- A subtle streetwear design with a message about making the connection between animal agriculture and standing by your ethics 😚☺️
- Artist collaboration with Melbourne-based illustrator, Pat Rogasch
- So comfortable new upgraded thick premium quality 100% combed (super soft) ORGANIC COTTON long-sleeved shirt - we hate sh##tty quality shirts too so we take pride in selecting the best for you!! ;)
- Always ethically sourced garments - certified by the Fair Wear Foundation
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Gender neutral
- Printed with eco-friendly waterbased inks
- Sweet premium details in the cut ~ we never compromise on quality.
- Studio models both wearing size Medium.
- BUY 1, PLANT 1 — yay, a tree will be planted with this purchase, and every single item you order - helping carbon offset any impact. We keep you looking good, while you keep the planet looking great. Learn more
Great - excellent quality and service. Bought as a present and daughter loves it. Really lovely top and prompt delivery with brilliant packaging. Will be happy to support and buy from again!
Great fit, good quality!
Love the design, and the style. Great quality!